Miss networking? We do too! – Thursday, September 16, 2021
COVID has impacted the way the we networked for the past year and a half. Virtual networking has its merits but also its limitations. Join us for a conversation with three senior executives from the two of largest Canadian industries (finance & banking and IT) to learn how to virtual network!
We know that you too have missed in-person networking. Therefore, we have designed an event where you can lead the conversation with our guest speakers (by submitting your questions when you register for the event), followed by virtual networking with fellow industry professionals.
- Marlene da Costa | Vice President, Human Resources at Cority
- Darrell Pinto| Financial Services Executive
- Omar Salaymeh | CEO at Bonfire Interactive
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm MDT
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT
During this event you will:
- Hear about our guest speakers experience with virtual networking,
- Get your questions answered by our guest speakers,
- NETWORK! And meet other like-minded industry professionals,
- Expand your professional network by connecting with other Canadian professionals (LinkedIn Profiles will be shared with the participants after the event), and
- Win an invite to one of Mr. Pinto’s private virtual networking dinners. To enter the raffle, you must both attend the event, and submit a question when you book your ticket.
Before the event, remember to prepare your own elevator pitch (20-45 seconds). During the event you will have the opportunity to network in breakout rooms with professionals from across Canada.
This event is targeted to refugees and refugee claimants with professional backgrounds residing in Canada, as well as established Canadian professionals.